View our COVID-19 resources page.
- Cracking the Confidence Code Webinar Handout
- Easing Back into COVID Life
- Helping Employees Work "Through" Depression
- Let's Focus on Youth
- A New Focus on Mental Health
- MAY 2021 EAP NOTES: Transitioning Back to the Office
- Spring Renewal: Re-group, Re-prioritize and Re-invent
- Spring is Coming
- Weather Does Affect our Mental Health! But, how much?
- Beat the Winter Blues
- Patience vs. COVID-19 issues and demands
How to KEEP motivated when you are working from home
Lessons Learned in 2020:
PLANNING AHEAD FOR THE HOLIDAYS SERIES:
- Coping with Upcoming Stress
- Covid and Thanksgiving...
- Reframe Old Traditions into New Ones
- What is Your Holiday Mindset?
- Keep Spreading Cheer
- How to Make the Holidays Fun For Your Family
- What can we do about feeling lonely during COVID-19?
- 5 New Year's Eve Ideas to Ring in 2021
- LEADERS: STAY STRONG AND ADAPTIVE DURING COVID-19
- Keep Calm and Vote On!
- There's no better time than now to take a "Forest Bath!"
- Be Mindful - Take Care of Yourself - And Each Other...
- Experiencing ESD? (Election Stress Disorder)
- Tapping into the Power of Positivity
- Reframe your Mind (set)
- It's Time to Celebrate Fall, Ya'll!
- Helping Your Child Navigate Their Feelings as They Return to School During COVID-19
- Social Distancing vs. Physical Distancing
- It's Fall Ya'll! Hit the reset Button!
- Are You in a COVID State-of-Mind?
- Resilency Reboot During COVID-19
- Be Strong, Be Adaptive (Aug.),
- Be a Great Manager during COVID-19 (May)
- Back to School Decision Making Tool (CDC)
During the Pandemic SERIES
Returning to Work SERIES
- Do's and Don'ts
- A Plan for Success
- Rights and Respect
- Keep a Proper Social Distance
- Until we have a Vaccine
- Slow and "Safely"
- What's Next?
- How Can Companies Adapt?
- Are Employees Ready?
- Is Your State Ready?
- Cultivating Happiness
- Keep A Handle on Your Anxiety
- Kids, Let's Play Outside
- Old-Fashioned Fun Food and Drink
- Learn Something New
- Do For Others
- Read or Write Something
- Style, art and architecture
- Connect as a Family
- Nighttime Fun
- Grown-Up Fun
- Face Mask Information
- Best Care is Committed to the Well-Being of Your Work Force
- Weekly Summer Webinar Series: Self Care Flyer
- Caring for Yourself After Civil Unrest
- How to Help Employees After Civil Unrest
- The Emotional Aftermath of Civil Unrest
- May - Mental Health Awareness Month Poster
- Be a great manager during COVID-19
- Got COVID-19 Fatigue?
- Careful, you might have ZOOM GLOOM
- Is COVID-19 Pushing Us Into a Mental Health Crisis?
- Every Dark Cloud Has a Silver Lining - Even COVID-19
- COVID Survival Guide
- Mental Health Awareness Webinar Series
- Compounded Loss During This Pandemic
- Tips to Flatten the Anxiety Curve
- Life Hacks: Positivity During Quarantine
- Something to Think About - Chart
- Social Isolation In the Era of Coronavirus Disease
- Transition to Working at Home
- Staying Resilient During These Trying TImes
- Stress Caused By Coronavirus Concerns Can Heighten Risk of Domestic Violence
- A Manager's Guide to Employee Anxiety
TELEHEALTH - PHONE and ONLINE