View our COVID-19 resources page.
Upcoming Virtual Event: The Nebraska Nonprofit ConferencePublished: July 1, 2021
The conference is ONLINE, August 4th form 10 am - 3:30 pm CST.
Tuition: NAM Members: $50, Not-Yet Members: $100 Click here to register.
- Workplace Wellbeing and Returning to the Office Melinda Sorenson, The Wellbeing Partners Get Your Board to Help You Fundraise - Even if They Don’t Wanna!, Kiersten Hill & Kelly Medwick, Firespring
- Understanding Implicit Bias - Gibril S. Mansaray, G.S. Mansaray & Associates
- When Helping Hurts: Compassion Fatigue and the Nonprofit Professional - Robyn Burnett & Kim Hurst, Best Care EAP
- Budgeting for Small and Midsized Nonprofits - Katie Byrd & Hannah Goscha, Lutz
- Words Matter: Tools for Talking to Those Outside Our Sector - Patrick McNamara, Partners in Change LLC & Bob Wolfson, Bob Wolfson Consulting