Job and Career
2022 HR Insight Series: Managing Remote Employees and TeamsPublished: Aug. 18, 2022
HR INSIGHT SERIES
Managing Remote Employees and Teams
COVID-19 forced many to work from home for the first time and the transition wasn’t easy for anyone. That said, it’s astonishing how intensely many workers and companies have come to embrace remote work. So much so that…
- 3 out of 4 workers now say that flexible work/remote work arrangements would cause them to choose one job over another.
- 3 out of 4 companies now plan to implement a permanent hybrid labor model in which some, if not all, of their employees will work off-site.
Effectively developing and supervising this hybrid workforce will challenge both managers and the HR professionals supporting them to think and act in new ways. This webinar is designed to assist them by:
- Summarizing the challenges associated with managing remote workers and teams
- Suggesting new ways of thinking about work that will set managers and HR professionals up to succeed
- Offering best practices drawn from the experiences of leaders who’ve grappled successfully with remote work issues
- Reviewing how Best Care EAP can help