Monthly Newsletter - BestCareBIZ
Valuable information for our members
Thank you for choosing Bestcare EAP As part of your membership, your employees can gain access to our monthly newsletter BestCareBIZ. Since the articles and information shared in the newsletter are reserved for members only, a log in is required once you leave this page.
In order to make the articles more accessible to members, we have linked PDF versions of the information shared in the newsletter here.
Visit our member services area by logging for access to all the great and informative content available to you.
GRIEF SERIES, 12-PART: COMPLETE GRIEF SERIES Written by Amy Monzingo, MS, LMHP, LMHC, Best Care EAP counselor, this series deals with all kinds off issues individuals go through on their grief journey. Whatever the cause of your grief, there are healthy ways to cope with the pain that, in time, can ease your sadness and help you come to terms with your loss and eventually move on with your life.
2021 HR INSIGHT SERIES LINKS:
- Understanding Employer Implications with COVID-19 (Randy Stevenson and Kelli Lieurance, Employment Lawyers, BAIRD HOLM)
- Workplace Safety and Health Affects Everyone! What Should We Be Doing? (Doug Fletcher, Owner, Fletcher Safety Consulting)
- The State of Healthcare (Jeff Prochazka, VP of Strategic Planning for Methodist Health System)
- Workplace Wellness Solutions (Melinda Sorenson, Director of Workplace Wellbeing and Member Services for The Wellbeing Partners)
2022 HR INSIGHT SERIES LINKS:
- How to Attract and Retain Good Talent (Tonya Vyhlidal, Gallagher, Senior Regional Wellbeing & Engagement Consultant)
- Dreaming of Better Sleep (Dave Dechant, Training Consultant, Best Care EAP)
- The Authenticity Gap (Ralph Kellogg, AVP, Human Resources, Lutheran Family Services of Nebraska)
- The Diversity Dividend (Dave Dechant, Training Consultant, Best Care EAP)
- Deciphering the Turbulent Teen (Ellen McElderry, Program Manager, Methodist Community Counseling Program)