Best Care welcomes your interest in joining our affiliate network of over 6,500 professionals across the U.S and Canada. We are a provider of EAP counseling, training and critical incident response services to hundreds of diverse organizations. We value our relationships with our affiliates and believe in partnering to deliver the highest level of services to our clients.
To be considered for participation in our network, the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- Current state license or are accumulating supervised hours toward licensure
- Malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million per incident, $1 million aggregate
- Ability to routinely serve new Best Care clients within ten business days or within 72 hours in the case of an emergency situation
- A copy of your Federal Tax I.D. number on file at Best Care
- Willingness to facilitate training a plus
Best Care EAP regularly expands its affiliate provider network to best serve our customers. If you are interested in applying for network participation, please complete our provider application and return it, along with required documentation, to @email. We will then send you a provider agreement for signatures.
As an affiliate provider for Best Care EAP, you have the opportunity to serve an employee or eligible family member as they work to resolve the troubling issues in their lives. In serving those individuals, the following forms need to be completed and returned in order to obtain reimbursement from BCEAP. Most of the forms that are part of the Affiliate Provider Packet will be completed by the client. The authorization of service (sent to you when an employee is referred for services) completes the paperwork needed for reimbursement.
- Authorization of Service – EAP Counseling (SAMPLE)
- Authorization of Service – Drug/Alcohol Assessment (SAMPLE)
- Affiliate Provider Packet (Complete packet of forms)